HR Manager (BB-A46CD)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk GT
Objective of the position:
To promote and develop integrally the human potential, contributing to the achievement of the strategic objectives depending on the values and organizational culture of the company participating in the development of labor policies, selecting the best talent for the company and identifying the training needs. To seek organizational excellence, participating in the procedures of internal promotions and guaranteeing the legality of each process. To strengthen the pride of belonging, teamwork and the pursuit of organizational excellence that allows to provide the collectivity top quality service.
Objective of the position:
1. He/she performs the general planning of the department, decision making and conflict solutions.
2. He/she elaborates the annual budget of the department.
3. He/she monitors the budget and controls spending, focusing on resource management and capital planning.
4. Increase workforce competencies through the application of onboarding processes, training, coaching and follow-up of performance.
5. Plan a training and personnel development model for staff members.
6. Identify, analyze and prioritize the training needs or deficiencies of staff members in short, medium and long-term personnel Together with those responsible for the different areas.
7. Develop integration and motivation activities within all levels of the company.
8. He/she advises managers on the proper application of the company's internal policies.
9. He/she collaborates in the dissemination of the company's labor policies.
10. He/she obtains and applies up-to-date information on labor legislation.
11. He/she guarantees the proper management and development of the management model for competencies and behaviors required to carry out the existing positions in the company.
12. He/she guarantees the execution of the hiring and debonding processes of personnel.
13. He/she performs affiliation procedures to IGSS and IRTRA.
14. He/she guarantees and manages the benefits and insurances for the staff members of the company.
15. He/she designs and implements the performance evaluation system.
16. He/she follows up on the individual improvement plans of the staff members, thrown in the different diagnoses that are carried out in the company.
17. He/she ensures the entry of the best talents according to the requirements of the processes of the company, implementing adequately the recruitment, selection and hiring process.
18. He/she performs other functions assigned by the immediate boss.
80% English proficiency
At least 3-5 years proven experience as an HR Manager, Recruitment Manager or Industrial Psychologist.
calendar_todayhace 2 días