Workforce Management Business Partner (BB-E7B31)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk GT
• Takes responsibility for WFM delivery and quality on an account level of a medium sized program or few small programs.
• Ensure the functional support given meets the operational needs for the assigned WFM employees.
• Oversees the relationship between WFM and operations and acts as the primary point of contact for any operational concerns.
• Ensures that the collective set of WFM resources and processes realizes the right number of operational resources at the right time and at the right cost.
• Mentors WFM employees in technical skills and program specific processes.
• Optimizes WFM performance by continuously exposing and addressing improvement opportunities.
• Integrates additional operational & WFM resources (e.g. WFM Application Support & Analytics or Operational Management) where needed to resolve process bottlenecks and/or other obstacles.
calendar_todayhace 2 días