IT Service Desk Associate (BB-2D44D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
• Logs all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes (Priority).
• Provides customer service resolution for operational and service-related incidents. • Routes incidents/service requests that cannot be immediately handled.
• Handles requests and incident reports from customers.
• Determines which CIs are involved in the incident.
• Maintains end-to-end responsibility for customer and end-user calls/emails providing timely, reliable and courteous service.
• Resolves or escalates incidents and requests.
• Updates and validates all incident information.
• Obtains additional information from the requester and end-users, when required. • Ensures that incidents are resolved and closed.
calendar_todayhace 7 horas