Import & Export Analyst (BB-E9ECE)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
To coordinate all import activities: following and executing all stages related to the process, in order to comply the legislation and meet deadlines.
2. To review Free Zone report declarations before invoicing to customers
3. To review and supervise all Free Zone charges for all BIC products according the stablished rates
4. To collect all outside invoices in order to manage the transit file and its update
5. To issue all E1 documents such as ORs and ODs for all import/export expenses
6. To deliver on time the expenses files to Accounting area by every monthly closure
7. To update all technical requirement document to comply with internal government policies for selling products
8. To provide any back up support for the rest of the Logistics team
Minimum qualification required: Graduate in Business Administration
Knowledge / experience required beyond minimum qualification: Minimum 1 year of experience inside Supply Chain areas, specifically Foreign Trading
Technical skills in foreign trade legislation, negotiation techniques
Proficient with Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Fluently English and Spanish
Other key factors: Proactivity and Teamwork
Good interpersonal relationships
Orientation to Customer service and results
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
calendar_todayhace 4 días