Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
This position is responsible for supporting the Company’s drilling projects by providing various manual tasks using hand and power tools.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Assist with routine maintenance on the rig equipment using hand and power tools.
• Dig drainage ditches, pits and lines.
• Install motors on equipment.
• Set well equipment at well locations which includes cement pads and pumping units.
• Responsible for tie-down of pumping units and installing counter weights for balancing pumping units.
• Install and repair pipelines such as drisco, steel and PVC.
• Haul pipe and rods using truck winches and motorized lifts.
• General yard maintenance of ground and buildings.
• Safely and efficiently clean oil spills.
• Walk flow lines to locate and repair leaks, using electronic detectors and by making visual inspections.
• Maintain safety standards and procedures and keep work area in safe working conditions.
• Abide by Company policies and procedures.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work SGF Global