MTS 1 Cloud Engineer (BB-8D4FE)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The Engineer will be part of the Business Units' Infrastructure & Operations - Cloud Engineering team and is responsible for designing, building, and integrating PayPal business units to run workloads in Google Cloud.
The BU Cloud Engineering team within the Site Reliability and Cloud Engineering Organization enables Google Cloud infrastructure and platform for PayPal business units to build, test, deploy, schedule, run, and manage their applications. We are looking for Engineers who can design and develop solutions that enable PayPal business units to use Google Cloud.
• Deep understanding of and extensive experience in design principles and programming.
• Perform high-quality software analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance for the BU Cloud Engineering team.
• Leads product design and code reviews; can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system.
• Drives architecture discussions and proposes solutions to system and product changes.
• Spends most of the time developing code and efficiently produces exemplar and thoroughly tested code for the most challenging features.
• Code typically persists for the lifetime of a software version.
• Experience in programming languages like Go Lang, Python, and Java.
• Experience with Terraform, Packer, Puppet, and Ansible.
• Experience in distributed systems and networking.
• Work across internal customers in various geo-locations across the world.
• Form a team who will be working on enabling different business units on public cloud capabilities.
• Work with product managers to define solutions for customers
• Good understanding of the algorithm and data structure
• Be able to be part of on-call rotation to support other teams in off-hours.
• Bachelors degree in computer science, hard science, or equivalent with years of work experience
• Rich experience in Software Development
• Experience with using Public Cloud providers like GCP, Azure, AWS
• Experience with running significant infrastructure and platform at scale
• Understanding of large scale distributed systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
calendar_todayhace 7 horas