Product Provisioning Specialist (BB-7617E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
Product Provisioning Specialist
The Product Provisioning Specialist serves as a contact for internal teams regarding software license provisioning and support of customer implementations for the Company´s collaboration products. Works with Sales and Services teams to make necessary adjustments in implementation processes, while utilizing Salesforce best practices with the goal to improve and streamline internal communications and provisioning processes as necessary.
- Manages the provisioning process for collaboration and audio products via Salesforce queues and email.
- Provides guidance to Sales and Service teams to help manage Salesforce accounts and share best practices regarding product provisioning, while maximizing customer satisfaction by efficiently delivering service according to accepted Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Assists Provisioning team members and product teams in the development of processes and procedures to better streamline implementation and improve account management for current and new product enhancements and/or releases.
- Maintains proactive communication with Sales and Service teams to escalate implementation/product issues and recommends solutions to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Applies knowledge of internal tools for documentation and reporting; participates in the creation of reporting criteria and ad hoc report generation.
- Leads project management of complex implementations using operational knowledge of Salesforce and other resources such as documentation related to provisioning.
- Assists in the management and tracking of quarterly data as related to goals and objectives.
- 2 years work experience in Sales or Services Operations and knowledge of the software as a service (SaaS) industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects of moderate scope with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively present business concepts and communicate to various audiences at multiple levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of product provisioning entitlement, features, billing and contract. IT product knowledge a plus.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellence Orientation
- Business Savvy
calendar_todayhace 4 días
work Infotree Service Inc