Network Infrastructure Senior Manager (BB-1641E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
• Allocates resources to meet the demands of the business.
• Manages several cross-functional teams around the globe.
• Ensures effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Engages internal and external stakeholders, working closely with leaders across IT, the business and all service delivery leads to provide clear direction.
• Provides leadership and direction for the Engineering staff.
• Coordinates with project managers on engagement lifecycle.
• Monitors active projects and task to ensure that delivery dates and expectations are being met.
• Establishes processes for engaging the Engineer staff.
calendar_todayhace 4 días