AQA Engineer (BB-4D5AA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
The best part of belonging to a company that is growing is having the opportunity to innovate and grow with it as well. And we are looking for the best talent to continue developing projects that exceed goals.
If you are a person who loves to create and maintain automation frameworks, associated test scripts, regression test suites, and performance test suites for software created in-house, this job may be a fit for you, read below.
The Company and Vision
HealthCare.com is at a unique crossroads. We’ve built a successful and sustainable core business that has put us in a place to strategically build complementary products. We believe our next products will have a massive impact on how people shop for, enroll, and use their health insurance.
Who We’re Looking For
As an Assurance Quality Automation Engineer (AQAE) you’ll work with both the QA and Software Engineering teams to create and maintain automation frameworks, associated test scripts, regression test suites and performance test suites for software created in-house, as well as third party software integrations. This includes web-based and mobile applications.
AQAE will be responsible for the design and development of automated testing using Selenium for automation tasks.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in QA and Software Testing
- Familiarity with Agile and working knowledge of Scrum
- Strong coding skills in Java
- Ability to read detailed test cases and produce solid, repeatable coded tests that can run in a continuous integration environment
- Experience testing at the Service layer with any tool such as PostMan
- SQL scripting experience is required.
- Ability to interact in a positive, collaborative and constructive manner to many levels of staff internally, as well as outside individuals
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- English Language: Intermediate
We expect you to...
- Implementing and developing automated test practices for web, mobile and windows applications primarily using Selenium WebDriver for both web and windows applications to drive regression testing and continuous integration
- Collaborating with software engineers on performance testing strategies and results
- Participating in code reviews and coaching other employees in automation efforts
- Identifying, analyzing, and documenting problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Working with QA team and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation
- Planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules or potential problems
- Skills in Selenium Webdriver and dynamic data driven test suites
- Performance Testing (Load Runner or similar technologies)
- Experience on working on AWS Cloud technologies
- Ability to debug code and find the root cause of the issues
- Opportunity to work from home
- Great coworking space, in one of the best areas of the city
- Excellent work environment
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- Holy week off
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Professional growth opportunity
- Online recruiting
- Most importantly, an inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!
Get to Know Us!
We celebrate diversity, and we’re committed to providing an inclusive work environment. This means our hiring and employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work HealthCare, Inc.