Business Intelligence Analyst (BB-EF248)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
Under direct supervision, assists in providing data insights/ dashboards to clients, effective reporting, and visualization tools training.
• Assists in formulating and defining analysis scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
• Analyze client data, document requirements, and revise existing dashboards as necessary.
• Integrate data, standardize, and apply business rules to obtain KPIs from ETLs.
• Interact with Production in order to improve quality of data and reporting.
• Students or recent graduates from Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent experience
• One (1) year experience working with databases
• SQL 2008 advanced (ETL, Store Procedures, Queries, databases maintenance, SSIS, SSRS)
• Excel advanced, VBA intermediate/advanced
• BI Tools (Tableau, PoweBI, etc.)
• English, advanced
calendar_todayhace 1 día
info Full time