Project Planning Advisor for INL Programs - SA III (CARSI - Guatemala) (BB-364BF)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
Project Planning Advisor for INL Programs
Guatemala City, Guatemala
RSO Local Vetting Required (Clearance FAQs HERE)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Project Planning Advisor for INL Programs. This candidate will work with Dept. of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (DOS-INL) in Guatemala City, Guatemala on the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) contract.
The CARSI contract, one of the largest and most sophisticated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the US Government to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and violence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This initiative will focus on a series of Policing, Specialty, IT and Administrative roles. Requirements and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- RSO Local Vetting Required;
- Local National (Guatemalan citizen);
- Law degree, International relations degree, or Project Planning degree;
- FSI level 4/4 Spanish, FSI level 3/3 English;
- Ten (10) years’ experience as a lawyer or providing legal advice to the public sector or international missions, including those providing foreign assistance;
- Three (3) years’ experience working with international organizations or multinational companies or international NGOs or a foreign mission in Guatemala;
- Two (2) years’ experience working with Government of Guatemala planning entities like SEGEPLAN and DIPLAN in bringing projects from the conceptual phase to the approval phase with these entities;
- Experience and knowledge on the project life cycle, as well as results-based management;
- Experience providing briefings in English and Spanish.
- This is a key position. Incumbent will work closely with each INL Program and their key Government of Guatemala contacts to ensure project implementation letters accurately reflect projects and that Government of Guatemala partners fulfil their internal requirements to receive donations.
- Draft project documents for INL Guatemala’s programs that will serve as source documents for Guatemalan’s government planning process, including those documents used by SEGEPLAN and DIPLAN;
- Provide advice and guidance to Government of Guatemala entities including the Ministry of Government, Ministry of Defense, Prisons, Juvenile Justice Institutions, and the Pubic Ministry in drafting project documents for INL projects to meet internal standards;
- Coordinate internal approvals for these project documents with Guatemala Government entities and with SEGEPLAN;
- Draft donation letters for INL-G programs for the donation of equipment to the Government of Guatemala;
- Ensure INL-G programs are covered by existing Letters of Agreement signed between the Embassy of the United States and the Government of Guatemala;
- Coordinate meetings between INL G program personnel and Government of Guatemala entities on an as-needed basis;
- Troubleshoot program implementation hurdles of a legal nature;
- Provide legal analysis to programs on donation requirements and regulations; and
- Provide a concise written report (in English) which must be delivered to the INL-G Deputy Director/Rule of Law advisor every week, indicating the progress made on projects that week.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work ATSG Corporation