Lead Logistics SCM Customer Associate - Guatemala (BB-2BFDC)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
As the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives. We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
• Owns and manages the customer experience for key customers.
• Proactively monitors and manages the end to end shipment process in
compliance with all company procedures.
• Ensures services are delivered to the customers as promised and/or that the customers are kept informed of relevant deviations.
• Builds strong relationships with the customers.
• Understands the customers' business drivers and leverages them to
continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of
the company and the customers.
We are looking for
- 1 – 3 years of experience in customer service within logistics (supporting cross-border, consolidated projects -ocean and air- among several countries and regions, supporting inland and customs clearance processes.
- University degree completed or in progress
- Advanced English
- MS Office at user level
- Stakeholder management
- Customer oriented
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Time management
- Team player
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Efficient problem solver.
- Positive, proactive and persistent.
- Responsible and organized.
- High Sense of urgency.
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills.
- Fast learner
calendar_todayhace 4 días
work Maersk Group