Staff Recruiter - Advanced English Indefinite (BB-36199)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
You will provide full-cycle recruiting support including the development, implementation and maintenance of employment and other recruiting and sourcing programs. Sources, identifies, pre-screens/qualifies interviews, negotiates salaries and closes candidates for administrative, professional, Information technologies, technical, supervisory and management positions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will include the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates, including the selection process, screening and pre-qualifying applicants, and interviewing and conducting or coordinating reference checks. Prepares and delivers all required feedback and correspondence to applicant/candidates.
• Functions as technical specialists, sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions, usually requiring extensive search.
• Responsible for designing and implementing recruiting strategies.
• Consults with managers and executives to understand the skills required for each position in order to effectively match qualified candidates to organizational needs.
• Meets assigned metrics in all staffing activities.
• Monitors hiring practices across the company to ensure all documentation, interviews and actions are consistent and comply with all legal and ethical standards.
• Responsible for effective management of the “candidate experience” throughout the recruitment process.
• Coordinates pre-employment reference.
• Sells the company, the job and the career opportunity through knowledge of the company, its culture, benefits and products.
• Works independently and within a team on special, non-recurring, and on-going projects.
• Visit clients if it is needed.
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
· Advanced English at least (B2+).
· Over 3 years of experience in Recruitment.
· Strong knowledge of tools like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Skype and Google Drive.
· Detail Oriented.
· Experience or knowledge of KPI and SLA.
· Experience with recruitment tools like Tecoloco.com, COMPUTRABAJO or Linkedin.
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Systems Engineering.
Advanced French or Portuguese.
- 2 WFH days.
- Private insurance.
- Medical insurance.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work Infotree Service Inc