Software Developer (BB-32DF6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
• Designs, develops documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications.
• Correlates, transforms Business Requirement into System Definition & have clear idea of solution and propose it with clarity.
• Communicates using flowcharts, unified data language, Data flow Diagram to peers and junior associates.
• Serves as technical expert on development projects. • Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Understands various software architecture and their implementation methods.
• Identifies gaps in system/requirements software development model.
• Creates technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Supports maintains, and documents software functionality.
• Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs as needed.
• Participates in code reviews.
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Consults with end user to prototype, refine, tests, and debugs programs to meet needs.
• Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
• Works under minimal supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
calendar_todayhace 4 días