Brand Risk Investigator I (BB-FDF63)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
As a Brand Risk Investigator I, you will be a member of PayPal’s Global Financial Crimes and Compliance Investigations Organization (GFCCI) tasked with ensuring that activity within the PayPal system is compliant with PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). PayPal’s AUP dictates the type of commerce activity that PayPal permits its users to engage in on the company’s platform. You will exercise independent judgment and discretion handling highly sensitive casework and take appropriate action on violating accounts. Your primary responsibility will be to research, review and investigate potential Acceptable Use Policy violations. These violations include firearms, gambling and pharmaceuticals amongst other violating activities that are detailed in PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy. By using multiple resources including PayPal account activity, external activity on any associated websites, customer contact, and other tools, you will effectively be able to investigate and resolve violating activities. Attention to detail is key in your investigations, because this can be the crucial difference between dismissing a lead and taking action on an account. It will be critical for you to stay current with policy changes, seek ways to enhance current processes and controls, be able to effectively communicate and maintain utmost professionalism in your interaction with our customers and partners at all times. Brand Risk Management Investigators will be subject to material which some may consider offensive in performing the essential job duties of this position.
As a Brand Risk Management Investigator I, your responsibilities include:
• Conducting an end-to-end and meticulous review of potential illegal or suspicious activity
• Completing a time-sensitive and exhaustive analysis of each potential violation across multiple jurisdictions and countries;
• Assessment of customer profiles and large amounts of data to ensure normal and expected activity, including Acceptable Use Policy adherence and Know Your Customer efforts;
• Documenting findings in narrative style format, in the manual and automated process case management system and prepare reports to management as required
• Regularly exercise good judgment and in making decision or recommendations in relation to case investigations, even when details are ambiguous;
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum two years’ customer service experience
• Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and a good knowledge of databases
• Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to effectively extract critical information;
• Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly and quickly to all levels;
• Ability to work effectively & efficiently with an attention to detail in investigations, analysis, and writing;
• High level of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency
• Drive for Results
• Problem Solving
• Written Communications
PayPal is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to accommodating the needs of people with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. Please let us know if you have any particular requirements, should you be invited for assessment and/or interview or that you wish us to take into account when considering your application.
PayPal will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with PayPal’s legal duty to furnish information.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
calendar_todayhace 1 día