Senior Account Manager (BB-DA4E8)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo GT
Visa’s Client Services (CS) organization provides industry-leading operational support to Visa clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services.
In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, Client Services is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s Cybersource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchants. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Account Managers (AM) are the primary point of reference to internal and external Visa clients for operational issues. AMs support Visa’s business growth by building and optimizing operational relationships with Issuers, Acquirers, Processors and Merchants and Fintech/Digital partners, and working proactively with these clients to advance Visa’s strategic initiatives.
AMs are accountable for driving operational account management disciplines into relationship with new and existing Clients, optimizing performance, identifying opportunities for enabling services and capabilities and articulating the operational voice of the customer within Visa.
In addition, we are partners to other business functions, supporting the execution of Visa strategy and applying our operational and product knowledge to support Sales teams in winning or protecting business.
- Develop and maintain Operational Account Plan and Delivery roadmaps for assigned clients
- Conduct operational reviews and participate in business review meetings
- Provide updated and comprehensive Visa product and service knowledge for use in regular client interactions
- Partner with Client Sales or Account Executives to identify incremental operational opportunities
- Work across Client Services and other Visa teams to ensure prompt and comprehensive resolution of client support requests and deliver desired client outcomes
- Coordinate across other Business functions to ensure strategic alignment and effective delivery of Visa and client initiatives
- Support Sales in responding to Request for Proposal (RfP) activities as required
- Disseminate important operational information to clients that could affect their business
- Lead planning and execution of operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans
- Provide insights on the local market operational conditions through a deep understanding of local payment systems
Client Business Optimization
- Monitor Client analytics and reporting to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the CS GBO team to execute identified opportunities or campaigns and collaborate with clients to implement Visa’s best practices recommendations
- Lead coordination across key Visa functions to meet business targets and other optimization goals
- Identify and resolve other Client performance management issues
- Optimize processing efficiency through operational engagement
- Manage client concerns and escalations
Client enablement and onboarding
- Provide consultative guidance to internal and external clients on Visa systems, services and changes
- Promote and inform clients about Visa Value Add Services and apply knowledge of client systems and pain points to identify and propose appropriate Visa product and service solutions
- Coordinate, communicate and assess client readiness for mandates and other enterprise and market initiatives
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of any agreed Visa Business Enhancements or other readiness activities
- Provide support in the delivery of Client Implementation projects and act as escalation point if project concerns or issues need to be resolved during execution
Incident and Crisis Management
- Support incident and crisis management, helping to coordinate effective business and client responses to operational disruptions or other crises that may affect Visa or its clients
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Agile Execution
- Execute effectively within an Agile project team framework and mindset
- Apply project management principles to managing projects and initiatives
- Manage organizational, conceptual, and logical problem assignments of diverse scope and complexity or ambiguity
- Technical and Business Acumen
- Knowledge of payments industry technology and operations
- Manipulate and interpret payments performance and other data to identify opportunity
- Apply sound business principles and acumen when developing proposals or recommendations
- Stakeholder Management
- Bring a strong customer-centric mindset to establish productive working relationships with Visa and client staff and management at different levels of seniority
- Influence effectively and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Embrace feedback and autonomous learning as a key tool for growing and developing inside Visa
- Synthesize complex problem statements or conditions into clear, concise and compelling communication in different format (email, spreadsheet, presentation deck, document)
- Be a confident and effective communicator and public speaker before small or large audiences
- Curiosity and bias for learning continuously and autonomously
- Able to read, write and speak English and Spanish proficiently
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
calendar_todayhace 4 días